CELEBRATING 30 YEARS!!!!
Maria's Bookshop, on historic Main Avenue in Durango, Colorado, is a locally-owned, independent bookstore featuring regional titles, bestsellers, local authors, guidebooks, cards, journals, toys, games and more. We are staffed by 15 well-read, friendly booksellers and we look forward to helping you find just the right book for you, whether you're shopping online with us or in person.
Want to find out why Maria's Bookshop has been around for 30 years? Check out this article by Tracy Chamberlin in The Durango Telegraph:
Weekly Top 10 Bestsellers
Interested in seeing what Maria's Bookshop customers are reading this week? Here's our current Top Ten. (October 19th - October 25th)
Very appropriate for a Halloween week to have "DEAD Man Walking", "DEAD Run", "BLOOD of Olympus", and "SPLAT the Cat" haunting our Top Ten List> Stop in and pick up one of these 10 cool booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-oks.
- Book signing with local author Ron Pevny: "Conscious Living, Conscious Aging: embrace & savor your next chapter"(1 day)
- Ghost Tracks Book Event & Ghost Tour(3 days)
- Jennifer Pharr Davis @ Durango Public Library(7 days)
- Doug Peacock @ The Durango Art Center(8 days)
- Shannon Galpin "Mountain to Mountain" @ Universalist Untitarian Church 6:30 pm(15 days)
- Blood Drive(16 days)
- Mary Sojourner "29"(16 days)
- Sara Sue Hoklotubbe "Sinking Suspicions"(22 days)